- Publisher: Middle Tennessee Music
- Editor: Joshua Smotherman
- Edition: First
- Available in: Video, PDF
- Published: August 1, 2015
Make sure your band is being found in search engines.
Also receive a list of reusable blog topics to use on your website.
Search Engine Optimization or SEO is how we use the pages on our website and blog to rank higher in search results; it is a form of free marketing and organic promotion.
Let us teach you the foundation in the most basic, understandable, and practical terms possible.
Most musicians and creative entrepreneurs operate on bootstrapped budgets, but with SEO (search engine optimization) we are able to use websites and blogging to rank our music higher in search results therefore driving free, organic traffic to our website and our work.
SEO Basics for Musicians Testimonial-CymberSEO Basics for Musicians is an online course where I discuss the basics of search engines, their evolution, the various elements and how they affect page rankings, and much more…in layman’s terms.
In this course, you will receive:
- access to stream the files from our members’ area (on all devices),
- the presentation slides (PDF),
- a supplemental worksheet to use throughout the modules (PDF),
- links to tools and resources to learn even more and
- an infographic with an abundance of blog content ideas.
As a bonus, you will receive:
- instant access to our library of Tips and Guides,
- membership in our Indie Musicpreneurs Tribe,
- a free PDF copy of our book Getting Your Music Heard Online,
- features of your music on our blog,
- spins on our podcast, and
- promotion in our Featured Music Rotator which appears on every page of our site.