- Publisher: Middle Tennessee Music
- Editor: Joshua Smotherman
- Edition: First
- Available in: Video, PDF
- Published: September 1, 2015
Do you cringe when you hear the word marketing?
Trust me, I get it. If we could get by with just playing our instruments, writing our songs, and performing our gigs; the world would be perfect.
…but this world is far from perfect.
Let us simplify this monster called marketing so you can stay focused on music while still building & engaging with your fans.
Thanks to my good friend Cymber Lily Quinn,
- her lifetime in music,
- her 30+ years experience in corporate marketing,
- her experience as a musician,
- and music educator…
We can finally understand marketing in a way that is practical and makes sense to the average indie muso. Hooray!!
I have taken this course and I could not explain marketing and using social media for marketing in any simpler terms. Cymber does an excellent job of providing the insight and the tools we need to control our marketing plans without invading our creative space.
In these lessons, Cymber covers:
- Is social media a fad? Why use it?
- The History and Evolution of Communication
- Importance of Listening & Responding
- An overview of the various social media platforms
- and much more.
You will receive these tools:
- The World’s Simplest Marketing Plan (scroll to bottom to watch for free)
- Strategic Attraction Plan
- 5 Step Marketing Plan
- Doors of Perception
- Tip Sheet for Social Media Newbies